Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pushing Daisies!! I Will Threaten You Until You Watch It!


Those of us in Canada are lucky enough to get Pushing Daisies on Tuesday nights, while in the U.S. it airs on Wednesday nights.
That means... the premier was TONIGHT!
And, without spoiling anything... it was awesome!
Ned and Chuck make me so happy that I've been known to make outloud "oooh"s and "eee"s when they are cute together... aka the below image:I want a piemaker of my own.

SO, if you missed it tonight, or don't live in Canada, turn on ABC tomorrow night and watch it. And if you can't do that, get your butt over to http://www.abc.com and watch it online probably as of tomorrow.
DO IT! You won't regret it. Especially if you get last season first and catch up fully beforehand.
If you are not watching this show I will personally come and kick your butt. There it is.

3 comments:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

okay,okay...I'll watch...so don't kick my butt...hee* I'm not a big tv series fan but I'll tivo it dear... we'll if I heart this one...

Eeli said...

'Pushing daisies' seems to have the same effect for myself as 'Prison Break' had for others. I mean its difficult to understand if you havn't been a devotee from the beginning lol which is sadly my position. Perhaps i will push my bootie off the computer chair and head down to rent it now that you've given it the thumbs up :P

Marie said...

I LOVE Pushing Daises! I've been waiting for months now until they put the new season on again! The first episode was a great opener. :)