Monday, September 22, 2008

Hello, Fall!

At exactly 11:44am here in Toronto, it became fall. Unfortunately, there was no dramatic change - it didn't all of a sudden become jacket weather and all of the leaves didn't suddenly turn shades of brown, orange, yellow and red. But I can feel it in the air. Full-fledged fall is on its way. I am ready for beautiful leaves, the smell of the tobacco harvest, jackets and scarves to wear during the day and cool nights to snuggle over the covers.
Oh yeah, and there's fall TV. I'm currently watching the premier of Heroes. There was tonnes of hype for it this season and I wasn't really buying into it. It's usually around the 2nd or 3rd season that I have found myself losing interest in most TV shows. However, they're doing pretty darn well thus far. Can we please discuss the men I'm crushing on?

Peter, I've been crushing on you since the beginning. However, I'm not loving future Peter and the scar across the face business. I think we need to take a break.

Mohinder, first season I wasn't that into you, last season I got a giant crush on you. This season I'm on the fence so far. This whole Incredible Hulk thing is a little much, don't you think?

Syler. Umm hello! How did I miss you the first two seasons? I was so busy being scared crapless of you that I completely missed how extremely crushworthy you are! You're my new favourite Hero!

Man oh man, I love fall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seriously heart Sylar. :) I never understood why people fangirl over Peter though. And yes, I loved Mohinder last season too. Not sure I will this season though.

Matt, on the other hand. Ah, Matt I have loved since season 1. Same with Hiro - he is such a geek, and I have always had a soft spot for geeks. :)