Sunday, September 14, 2008

Countdown

Ten movies you’d watch over and over:

  1. Danny Deckchair
  2. Zoolander
  3. The Princess Bride
  4. Amelie
  5. The Rocky Horror Picture Show
  6. Crocodile Dundee
  7. Little Miss Sunshine
  8. Peter Pan (not the Disney animated version but the live one that came out a few years ago)
  9. The Emperor's New Groove
  10. North by Northwest

Nine people you enjoy the company of:

(other than my immediate family)

  1. Jim
  2. Mel
  3. Stacey
  4. Sarah
  5. Jessica
  6. Sam
  7. Lisa
  8. Carly
  9. Jen

Eight things you’re wearing:

  1. Jeans (do I ever wear anything else?)
  2. Blue T-shirt
  3. Blue Tank top
  4. Yellow bra
  5. Black panties (ooooh sexy!)
  6. Deseo fragrance by JLo (I am just excited enough aout my new perfumes that I might have to write a post about them)
  7. Dark brown toenail polish
  8. Brown belt

Seven things on your mind:

  1. Figuring out placement schedule for next week
  2. When can I meet up with the person I am buying my new Matt&Nat bags from (oh goodness, the obsession continues)
  3. When I can go get my TB test (for school! I know I'm not infected)
  4. The cat is outside, better check on him
  5. I really do love this new perfume
  6. Hope Mom's doing alright today
  7. Both excited and not to get back to Toronto


Six objects you touch every day:

  1. Computer
  2. The cat (is he an object??)
  3. Light switches
  4. Some sort of Matt&Nat product
  5. Cell phone
  6. My dayplanner

Five things you do everyday:

  1. Pet the cat
  2. Check my e-mail/other internet sites
  3. Take my meds
  4. Drink Diet Coke
  5. Sleeeeep as much as I can

Four bands or musical artists that you couldn’t live without:

  1. DAVE MATTHEWS BAND
  2. Counting Crows
  3. Ben Folds
  4. Jack Johnson

Three of your favorite songs of the moment:

  1. You Might Die Trying - Dave Matthews Band
  2. Mouthwash - Kate Nash
  3. Homecoming - Kanye West ft. Chris Martin

Two people who have influenced your life the most:

  1. Mom
  2. Dad


One person who has been nice to you today:

  1. Kristin

No comments: