Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Mean Kitty and My Kitty

Sparta is my cat when he was a kitten.



Now he is a lot calmer... and a lot plumper. He is basically my favourite thing ever. We've lived together for a year now, we've had our ups - the very rare times he is cuddly, going for walks outside, having play dates with Sam and Dill Pickle - and our downs - the time he peed on my bed, the time he pooed on my back pack, all of the times he bites and scratches, the multiple glasses and dishes he has been responsible for breaking - but I love him, a lot. Who knew this wild beast of a kitten could make me so happy!?

I think I need to date more. I am caught in a downwards spiral towards the depths of crazy-cat-lady-dom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about my puppy dog. It's love!