Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sometimes I Even Amaze Myself... In a Reflective Way, Not Narcissistic!

Sometimes, when I am in Toronto amidst the business that is placement. I stop and take a look at myself - where I am and what I am doing - and I am amazed. Who would have thought that the shy little girl who couldn't speak to anyone she didn't know really well, and who cried and had anxiety attacks at the thought of leaving home or being without her mom, could possibly be living on her own in a city she had only visited (where Dad locked the car doors as soon as we entered the city limits because), with friends she didn't know a year ago, and working at a shelter for homeless youth? And who would have thought she'd be loving it?

1 comment:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

great feeling isn't it!!! Glad for you...
as promise I'm tivoing the tv prog... hope I'd enjoy it as much as u dear...