Monday, October 27, 2008

More Fiscal Responsibility by Erin

I went shopping today, as every unemployed student should, and I thought I would share with you my major purchases:
Matt & Nat "Depeche Mode" small bag in earth, comes with a long green across the body strap, exactly what I wanted - something larger than my lovely Roots Village bag, but still an across the body bag, so my hands can be free but I can ride the subway without feeling like my bag could be stolen. And Matt & Nat - we've already covered how much I love them here, here, and here.

And new boots! Kind of like these, only with a buckle instead of the loops and made of leather not fabric. Otherwise basically the same. So comfy! I wanted short boots that were completely flat, because the other boots I bought this fall are a bit too tall and fancy to wear every day - especially at the shelter. These new ones will be perfect for everyday!

I also bought a new pair of jeans from the Gap, and these hilarious Unocorn slip-ons, only in blue and yellow (on sale for $15 at Winners!).

Maybe someday I'll learn to be fiscally responsible... But for now I will be pumped about my new purchases!

1 comment:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

nice looking bag!
fiscally responsible is a harrrd thing to do... Budgetting hasn't been my friend.