Thursday, October 30, 2008

This is Halloween, this is Halloween, Pumpkins scream in the dead of night!

As you may know, tomorrow is Hallowe'en, my favourite holiday. My costume is ready to go, and last night at the shelter I got to lead pumpkin carving with the youth (when asked if I would do it, my response was "I LOVE PUMPKIN CARVING!!!!!" and I got a few funny looks).
None of our pumpkins looked like these, but here are some beautiful ones I would on Martha Stewart's site (I think she is one of the few people who like Hallowe'en as much as I do!).











I will post pictures of my amazing Hallowe'en costume soon!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No one does Halloween like Martha. She is the queen of decorating, and what better holiday (besides maybe christmas) do you have for decorations?!

"this is halloween, this is halloween..." is that from the nightmare before christmas? it rang a bell in my brain, but i could be making that up.

<33 mermaid

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Happy Halloween dear... love the hoot-hoot owls... adorable!!!