Friday, November 28, 2008

Friday Five: Over

Here's my Friday5. I should start doig this more often.

1) What’s a profession you believe to be overpaid?
Professional athletes. I understand that they are talented and all, but really, the multi-million dollar contracts are more than slightly out of control.

2) Who’s a musician you believe to be overrated?
I love most '90s alt-rock, but I just don't get Nirvana. It sounds like Kurt Cobain is drugged up and moaning at me, I just don't get why it is amazing. Really, if Cobain hadn't died, I doubt they would be nearly as popular today. I do, however, have I GIANT crush on Dave Grohl.

3) What in your life could stand to be overhauled?
My terrible eating patterns and extreme pickiness. Not happening anytime soon though.

4) What’s something interesting you recently overheard?
I overhear crazy things at the shelter every time I'm there, both from the kids and staff, all confidential though.

5) Who is the most overextended person you know?
My Grandma. She's taking care of my ailing Grandpa, keeping up their house in the country by herself, trying to keep herself from being socially isolated, acting as the head of our crazy family, she's been coming out to help Mom out with the cancer stuff, and she does tonnes of stuff at her church. She's amazing.

No comments: