Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Five: Childhood Indulgences

Here we go with this week's Friday Five, all about childhood indulgences:

1) When did you last have a mid-day nap?
I suppose sometime in the past month. I really don't like naps. I have to be desperately tired or have something wrong with me if I end up napping. Usually I fall asleep mid-day by accident, and then wake up and feel really disoriented, not knowing what happened or when it is time-wise. I have had more naps in the past 6 months than I have in my entire life before this... I think it's stress induced.

2) When did you last have milk and cookies?
Well, I don't like to drink milk. I will use it in cooking and eat it with cereal, but I never ever drink it straight. So, never? I've had cookies recently though!

3) When did you last have a bubble bath?
Apparently this is all about things I don't like, because I also don't like baths. Something about sitting in a tub of your own dirty water grosses me out. BUT, when I'm stressed, I find sometimes a bubble bath can do the trick, so every once in a while I will have one (and make sure I shower off well afterwards). I guess I had one in October?

4) When did you last jump on the furniture?
I was taught never to jump on furniture growing up. When we were little my sister was jumping on her bed (let's be honest, I probably started it) and bashed her head into the wall so hard that she left a dent in the wall. I don't think I've done it since.

5) When did you last play in the mud?
At camp most likely. We have clay pits that we hike to and go play in, and a rather muddy ravine and forest we play in. I miss it!

No comments: